Kenyan Young Generation in Nuclear (KYGN) will be hosting the first African Youth Nuclear Summit (AYNS2017) in Nairobi from 27th to 30th March, 2017. The summit will bring together young and senior nuclear professionals from the; academia,research and development, radiation services providers, healthcare, nuclear operators, nuclear regulators among others to share, exchange ideas and network on issues related to nuclear science and technology.
This summit will bring together young people and professionals from the academia; nuclear providers,
operators and regulators; and research industry to share, exchange ideas and network on issues related to
nuclear science and technology.
- Hon. Charles Keter, CS, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum
- Dr. Eng. Joseph Njoroge, PS, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum
- Prof. Jan Blomegren, CEO, Institute for Nuclear Business Excellence
- Agneta Rising ,DG, World Nuclear Association
- Prof., Shaukat Abdulrazak, Director IAEA, Technical Cooperation, Africa Division
- Dr. Moses Rugut, Director General, National Commission of Science, Technology
- Prof. Gatebe Erastus Gatika , Chairman, Radiation Protection Board
- Eng. Collins Juma, Acting CEO, KNEB
- Mr. Joseph A.W. Maina, Chief Executive Officer, Radiation Protection Board
- Dr. Hubert Foy, Founder and Director, African Centre for Science and
- Mr Steven Dhlomo, Manager, Decommissioning Services, NESCA.
- Dr. Henry Rotich, Director Metrology and testing , KEBS
- Mr Gaopalelwe Santswere, AYGN Interim President and Exec Chair of SAYNPS
- Mr. Kenneth Kariuki, President, Society of Radiography Kenya and Honorable
Assistant Treasurer, APSEEA